“Jono” won the America’s Cup for the second time in 2010 as a member of BMW ORACLE Racing. His Cup career started when he joined Team New Zealand in 1997 for the team’s successful defense of the America’s Cup in 2000, and he remained a member for the next two campaigns.
On the TP52 circuit he was with 2006 Med Cup winner Mean Machine, and in 2005 joined Russell Coutts on Lexusto place second for the season.
- 33rd America’s Cup, BMW ORACLE Racing, winner
- 32nd America’s Cup, Emirates Team New Zealand, finalist
- Louis Vuitton Cup, Emirates Team New Zealand, winner
- TP52 Med Cup, Mean Machine, winner
- 31st America’s Cup, Team New Zealand, finalist
- 30th America’s Cup, Team New Zealand, winner